Our Swim Program
The Happy Dolphin’s style of teaching keeps our kids swimming, smiling and safe in the water. In a happy, caring and respectful environment, we share our knowledge and skills, allowing your children to enjoy swimming and develop simultaneously.
The Happy Dolphin’s Swim Program is based on AUSTSWIM’s Swimming and Water Safety program. We know that each child is unique and many different factors determine how quickly the child will learn to swim, including the child’s developmental stage, any previous experience in and around the water, as well as the child’s ability to adjust to a new environment.
Our groups are small and never more than 8 kids.
Groups & Levels
Level 1 – Turtles
– For children who have no or little experience of water, have never attended a swim school before and can’t swim without floating device.
Level 2 – Frogs
– For children who are confident in water and are able to jump in the water, put face under water with ease, make arm & leg swimming motions and maybe swim a couple of meters.
Level 3 – Seals
– For children who can swim 10 meters.
Level 4 – Sharks
– For children who can swim 100 meters and want to improve swimming technique and learn new swimming strokes.
Level 5 – Dolphins
– For children who can swim 400 meters and want to improve swimming technique, learn new swimming strokes and learn more advanced live saving skills.
Please contact us for any questions you may have and for registration, please email NAME, AGE, SWIM LEVEL and CONTACT DETAILS to firstname.lastname@example.org.